Are you so far in debt you can’t see any way out? Are you at risk of loosing your automobile or even your house? Now is the time to take action before your home goes into foreclosure or you have to resort to bankruptcy to take action now before your house goes into foreclosure or you have to take the option of a bankruptcy.].
Credit card counseling debt consolidation non profit companies may be the way for you to pull yourself up out of the crushing weight of your bills and be able to breathe freely again knowing you are taking steps to pay off your debts.
You ask what a credit card counseling debt consolidation non profit company can do for you? Let me count the ways.
1. You can expect as much as a 70% reduction in your credit card debt.
2. Phone calls from bill collectors will stop.
3. Consolidate your bills into one low monthly payment.
4. Instantly reduce your debt and interest charges.
5. Credit Counselors will work with your creditors to bring down your payments.
6. You won’t have to be stressed out anymore about making all of those payments because the credit counseling company will send out the disbursements for you.
7. You only have to send one payment to the credit agency and they will make sure that everything is paid on time.
8. You will receive a monthly statement of the bills that have been paid and when.
9. Your statements from the creditors will still be received by you.
Normally the interest rates on credit cards vary between a range of 18 and 24%. If you make only minimum payments you will be still paying on them in 30 years. When you take advantage of the services of a credit card counseling debt consolidation non profit company you will be able to reduce your interest rate and eliminate late fees in some cases. In this procedure, you have a chance of saving your credit rating and your creditors get paid as well. Everyone wins and you will reduce the length of time it will take to get out of debt.
You need to remember that, as with all things of such importance, you need to research the company that you want to do business with thoroughly before you sign any type of agreement with them. This is because on occasion there have been companies that have taken the money from their clients for fees instead of using it to reduce your debt. There have been others who have neglected to pay the payments on time and ruined their clients credit.
You need to make sure what type of fee they are going to charge and how much it is exactly. You will also need to make it clear that you expect the money to be disbursed to your creditors as soon as they receive it. Going to a debt consolidation can really save you a lot of money, but you need to be sure to tell the company what you want exactly, and you need to be sure of how the particular company conducts its business.
Being aware of the problems that many of these companies can cause is a large part of the battle, and gives you an advantage over them. A reputable credit card counseling debt consolidation non profit company can help you get back on track with your credit and any other financial problems you may be having.
If you would like more information on consolidating your debt visit http://www.mydebtconsolidationsite.us